THIS IS A COMMUNITY SPACE
- Be kind and show respect to both members and visitors. The Mo's ability to survive and thrive depends on how you interact with others.
- Please be respectful of other members and refrain from speaker-phone use in common areas, we have phone booths for this.
- Try to give more to the quality of the space than you take from it.
- Let us know when something needs fixing or improving!
- Clean up after yourself—do your dishes and do your part to keep the space tidy.
- Mo members are responsible for cleaning or repair costs arising from food or drink spills.
- Use of profanity, viewing of pornography or sexually explicit material, intimidation, coercion, making unwelcome sexual advances and visiting space while under the influence of drugs or alcohol are prohibited. Please report any such behavior to the Community Volunteers.
- If you have a call, please use the phone booth. If you have a few calls throughout the day, please use the phone booth. If you have back-to-back-to-back calls all day, every day, it’s time for you to consider a private office so you can do your thing and the rest of the members can access the phone booths.
Even in lovely Yankton, we don’t want just anyone to be able to walk in or have access to your digital data. This is one of the many reasons why we choose to leave the front door locked and provide keyless access to our members. We ask that all members open the door in person for their guests. We feel that this is a procedure that must be followed so that no one has to worry about non-members straying into the space unwanted and disturbing the productive environment.
LAST ONE OUT? CLOSE UP SHOP
If you are the last person to leave, turn off the lights (breaker box in the back - marked with bright tape).
One of the founding values of the coworking movement is sustainability. Please do your part.
- Reduce. Don't print material that could remain in digital form; turn off lights or appliances that aren't being used, even if you didn't turn them on.
- Recycle. There is a single stream recycling bin in the kitchen next to the garbage.
- Monthly Members: You have 24/7/365 access to the space.
- Daily: The space is open from 8:00 to 5:00 Monday to Friday.
- Only members on a membership plan are permitted after hours. Guests and visitors are permitted Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
The kitchen is a shared resource. There are just a few simple rules. :)
- If you empty it, fill it.
- If you dirty it, clean it.
- If you open it, close it.
- If you spill it, wipe it.
Please help yourself to coffee.
Put all of your garbage in the kitchen garbage can. This will allow us to keep everything so fresh and so clean, clean between visits.
NO POSTERS AND SIGNS
To keep things fair and consistent for all members, please don't put up signs or posters on interior and exterior windows or walls.
don't microwave fish
PLEASE. Yes, that's a thing.